Made in Portugal
The Japan Black. Made from a 13 Oz black wideloom denim woven by the renowned Japanese fabric mill, Kuroki. While all black denim loose colour, this particular denim fades in contrast after wear. This is due to a special technique called rope dye, whereas the yarns are dipped in short intervals between oxidation. This prevents the colour from completely penetrating the core of the fibres, leaving it fresh, natural and untouched. When the layers of black colour wears off the surface of the yarns, the natural coloured cotton core will appear, leaving a contrast fade throughout the jeans.
Made in a one-wash finish to increase softness of touch. Available in our wideleg fit, Barnes.
Details & Features
- 13 Oz wideloom denim from Kuroki, Japan
- One wash to increase softness
- 100% Sanforized cotton
- Warp & Weft dyed in black
- 8 Oz 5 Oz ecru canvas pocketing
- Black leather patch w/ wax treatment, Made in Italy.
- YKK two-prongtack, silver button and zip fly
- YKK solid copper washed-burr rivets
- Stitched with poly core cotton thread
- Made at Lisama, Portugal
Model is 190 cm, weight 78 kg and wears a size 31/32.